Twilight Character Careers

This morning I got up and felt like a smoothie to start off my day, seeing as how my day started off at 5:00 in the morning and it is the SUMMER, I needed something to get me going. I met a friend up a downtown smoothie shop and as we drank our smoothies, we talked about an assortment of stuff: love, drama, MTV Movie Awards, and...of course, Twilight!

Kelsey: "Hey, did you ever think about what Bella would be doing if she went to college?"
Me: "Um, not really."
K: "She seems like an artistic type."
Me: *confused face* "What do you mean?"
K: "Like, she could be a writer or an artist. I don't know! I was just thinking out loud."

So, that is what I'll do for my post today. That is a good thought to think about, what would the Twilight characters be doing if they had careers? Well, I have picked out a couple of them and put down what I thought they might be:
I pick Bella as a writer. She's always deep and thought and can create very elaborate situations along with what will happen. She can shield her thoughts which is great if you're trying to keep a story idea under wraps.
Of course Edward would be a musician. It's in his blood. Plus, he has nusician fingers and those golden eyes can dazzle anyone (even the boys) to become a fan of classical music. I can hear the fans now "We love Edward Cullen!" Pictures of his face plastered everywhere and posters....or wait a minute, never mind. He already has fans who do that!
Alice will obviously be a fashion or interior designer. Her incredible sense of style and ability (well, it's more force) to have people wear the things she puts together can make her a HUGE star. And, apparently, she can draw like crazy (in the Twilight movie). So, she can create her own clothes and make a fashion line or design rooms for the starrs! Her line could be called "Ask Alice" (that reminds me, she can have a part time job as a psychic :] ).
I couldn't think of an exact career for Rosalie but I did come up with one that I think we can ALL agree on! High fashion super model! Perfect, right? I think Rosalie would do a fantastic job as a model, I mean she does have the top too three things you need to be a model: face, figure, age.
I picked Jasper as in ALL around trainer. Weights, defensive, karate, etc. He was a warrior and was in the army so I'm guessing he's alright to help people tone up. Hopefully, he'll modernize his ways but still, he would be a great trainer!
(maybe I shouldn't have used that picture...)
But, anyways, Jacob would be a car mechanic. (And, a schmexy one at that!) He can fix cars quickly and for money now! Plus, I can be smiling when I bring my car in the shop now! :) It all works out!

So, there's their careers. I couldn't think of one for EVERYONE which I'm sad about because I think we all want to see what our favorite Twilight characters would be doing in the business world. I would be sooo happy in this ^^ world though! A new song by Edward playing on the radio as Jacob's fixing my car and I'm reading a book by Bella while I'm wearing an outfit Alice deisgned that Rosalie modeled. I just need someone to make my banana strawberry smoothies and then that world sounds PERFECT!!!!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article with the title Twilight Character Careers. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2010/06/twilight-character-careers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Twilight Character Careers"

Post a Comment