'I Love Your Blog' Award Icon Deisgn Contest **UPDATE**

Here's a quick update for all of you that want to join the contest! I have one entry so far for the contest and it looks GAW-geous!

All entries have to be turned in by the timer up above, The Clockwork Angel timer. Once that strikes 0, all entries must be submitted. I will constantly have that beautiful banner up until the release of Clockwork Angel. I will then look at all the entries and post them up in a blog post for you all to see. Then you, the readers, will vote on the best and I will make the final decision.

For the winner, I need your address to send the copy to you. It will be a new copy from Amazon, it might be a couple days late because of shipping.

That's all for now but keep checking the timer for your deadline! Apparently, right now, you have about a day and 20 hours. Make the best of them and get your entry in by the 31st! (I do accept early entries!)

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article Contests/Giveaways with the title 'I Love Your Blog' Award Icon Deisgn Contest **UPDATE**. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2010/08/love-your-blog-award-icon-deisgn.html. Thanks!

No comment for "'I Love Your Blog' Award Icon Deisgn Contest **UPDATE**"

Post a Comment