Eclipse in the Mailbox and I am Releaved!

Hi, all! I have recieved very terrific news the other day. Not many of you have noticed but I am a very paranoid and a woory wort. So, with that said, I was freaking out when I sent the Eclipse book to Paperback Writer and it didn't ge tthere at the time the woman said. Happily, I must say, the book got to her and she sent me a pic of it!

I am completely releaved the book got to her and the post office didn't let me down! Tis is what she had to say over at her site:

"I won the contest/giveaway from Black Nailed Reviews!  I am now a happy owner of a Hardback copy of Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. Very cool. Thanks so much for the book. I love the Black Nailed Reviews blog. If you haven't heard of it or visited it. You should! The book arrived right after I posted my rantings on: No... Scroggins you don't SPEAK."

Thank you, PW, I do love compliments! Please visit her site, it's filled with amazing reviews and clever comments on books!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article with the title Eclipse in the Mailbox and I am Releaved!. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2010/09/eclipse-in-mailbox-and-i-am-releaved.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eclipse in the Mailbox and I am Releaved!"

Post a Comment