Book Blogger Hop: Oct. 1-4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop
I have not done a Blog Hop in awhile! But, Crazy For Books is an amazing book blog that does these weekly Book Blog Hop's for Book Blogs all over the internet! There is a question for the Book Bloggers' to answer and their readers can answer as well. It helps other Book Bloggers meet others who blog and enjoy the same genre of books they do!

This week's question is:

How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)

My answer: I spread my word about my blog by mostly befriending other blogs that are the same as my blog or deal with a topic I'm interested in. (Cupcakes, books, movies, Twilight, etc) Also, I've learned to do contests and giveaways on my blog to reel people in. Some of my readers are from other blogs who have won one of my ILYB Awards. I have also started accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads. So, I have different ways I try and spread the word on my blog but mostly I try to just find new ways to get people to read and meet other bloggers who give me AH-mazing advice on what to do to gain readers!

Comment and tell me your answer!

P.S. Any blog who I visit or comes to my blog from the Hop, I add to my Blog Hop Buddy list!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article Friday Round-Up with the title Book Blogger Hop: Oct. 1-4, 2010. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-oct-1-4-2010.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Book Blogger Hop: Oct. 1-4, 2010"

Post a Comment