Book Blogger Hop: 11/12-11/15

Book Blogger Hop
Over at Crazy for Books, the lovely Jennifer hosts a weekly Book Blogger Hop, where book blogs from all around can gather and find new blogs that are like their's or completely different!

This week's question is:

"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"


My answer: Sadly, I have been the person who picks up a book, reads the back, think it's amazing, get's it, starts reading the first few pages and sees that I have picked up the fifth book in a ten part series. I did that with Vampire Kisses, the Riley Jensen Guardian series, etc etc I try to start at the first book but I just read the book I have and then go back and find the first book. (Clears up A LOT of my questions!)

Tell me your answers! Anyone who comments on this Blog Hop post, I will automatically add the the Book Bloggger Hop list.

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article Friday Round-Up with the title Book Blogger Hop: 11/12-11/15. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-blogger-hop-1112-1115.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Book Blogger Hop: 11/12-11/15"

Post a Comment