BNR Recieved the Stylish Blogger Award!

The girls over at Hale and Salvatore Supernatural Must Reads awarded us with our second blogger award, the Stylish Blogger Award! (P.S. An amazing blog, check it out!)

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

....Easy!

7 Things About Myself:

1. I'm addicted to orange juice.
2. I am still in love with Backstreet Boys and N*SYNC!
3. I can NOT read a book that doesn't have any romance in it.
4. My favorite movie is Into the Wild.
5. I have the same pink cell phone I had for 4 years
6. I love watching My Wife and Kids
7. I am a sucker for nice eyes!

15 Bloggers we give this Award to:


Those are my 15 picks, go check them out and please go check out Hale and Salvatore Supernatural Must Reads because they are FAB-ulous!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article Blog Awards with the title BNR Recieved the Stylish Blogger Award!. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2011/01/bnr-recieved-stylish-blogger-award.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BNR Recieved the Stylish Blogger Award!"

Post a Comment