Book Blogger Hop: 5/20-5/23

Book Blogger Hop

Here is the weekly Blog Hop from Crazy For Books:

"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

My answer: I would love to visit Vampire Academy from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I think the whole setting is so complex and beautifully written that it seems real. I'd love to see how the vampire world works and its monarchy. I also would love the chance to meet Rose, Lissa, Chrisitian, Ambrose, Mikhail, Adrian, and, of course, Dimitri. *swoon* It would be awesome to see the school system also, I think I'd like to be a dhampir to see how the training works, but also want to see how Moroi power work. Plus, I might be able to find my own Dimitri. ;D


Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article Friday Round-Up with the title Book Blogger Hop: 5/20-5/23. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop-520-523.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Book Blogger Hop: 5/20-5/23"

Post a Comment