Book Blogger Hop :: Follow Friday :: TGIF

Book Blogger Hop
Q. What keeps you reading beyond the first few pages of a book, and what makes you want to stop reading a book and put it back on the shelf?

My Answer: I love the voice of the character and the setting at the beginning. I like stuff to happen right off the bat or at least tell me the set-up of the story, so I'm not confused. However, I can't stand if there is constant misspellings or bad grammar and if the story is progressing to slowly.

Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.
 
My Answer: Umm...this is hard! That's so hard, I have so many. I guess I'll go with one of my book crushes and go with Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy. He's so mysterious and dangerous, and hot...of course! Plus, Rose is my favorite heroin and she's bound to be with him.
 
How would I react? I'd gape, jump up and down, flailing my arms around, and run over to him asking if I could get a hug. I'm pretty shy but I get excited pretty easily.
 
Q. Mr & Mrs: Who are your favorite book couples?



My Answer: Oh, I love this question! I'll keep it simple:
  • Dimitri Belikov and Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy)
  • Alexander Sterling and Raven Madison (Vampire Kisses)
  • Derek and Chloe (Darkest Powers)
  • Patch and Nora (Hush, Hush)
  • Ben and Chrsity (Starcrossed)
  • Alice and Jasper (Twilight)
  • Sunny McDonald and Magnus/Rayne McDonald and Jareth (Blood Coven)
  • Jace Wayand and Clary Fray (Mortal Instruments)
  • Fran and Benedikt (Ben and Fran)
Those are just some, which I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Tell me you answers to these questions!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha
You have read this article Friday Round-Up with the title Book Blogger Hop :: Follow Friday :: TGIF. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop-follow-friday-tgif.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Book Blogger Hop :: Follow Friday :: TGIF"

Post a Comment