{Friday Round-Up} Book Blogger Hop :: TGIF :: Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop
Q: What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?

A: Hmm....I can not get into many books with absolutely no or hint of romance. I don't know why, I just can't. To know that I won't read about anyone falling in love or kissing or dating...anything, I can't read it! I guess I'm a hopeless romantic.
 





Q: Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?
A: J.K. Rowling - Amazing author and would love to just know about her. Her environment, inspirations, aspirations, future works. Anything.
Anne Rice - It would be nice to talk to her and her tips on writing and constructing a story.
Richelle Mead - My favorite author! I love her and would love to know how the heck she's able to put together tasteful sex scenes and kicka** fight scenes.
 


Q: Bookshelf Tour: Where do you keep your books at home? Are they organized?

A: I'm on vaca, so I can't reach my bookshelf. But, my books are on my bookshelf in my bedroom. I just reorganized my room and my sister did an amazing job organizing the shelf. So, as of right now, they are organized and look like something from a bookstore.
 


Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

You have read this article Friday Round-Up with the title {Friday Round-Up} Book Blogger Hop :: TGIF :: Follow Friday. You can bookmark this page URL http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2011/07/friday-round-up-book-blogger-hop-tgif.html. Thanks!

No comment for "{Friday Round-Up} Book Blogger Hop :: TGIF :: Follow Friday"

Post a Comment